On Holiday Street……..
- Get a Black Henna tattoo painted onto your body by artists on roadside or on the beach. Pick any design, it washes off in a couple of weeks!
- Braid your hair withA�colorfulA�embroidery threads and beads by the tribal women who sit on the street.
- Get a massage from theA�masseusesA�who walk the beaches. Theya��ll pamper your legs and back for a great price, with or without oil, right in the comfort of your beach lounger.
- Sip coconut water from the ladies who walk the beaches. Ita��s cheap and wonderfully cooling.
- Street Shops are popular on fake watches Holiday street of Calangute,A� they sell the basic stuff like sarongs, clothes, bags, jewellery, shells and other souvenirs.
- There is a small Tibetan market where you can find fashion jewelry, silverware, silver jewelry and a lot of other interesting stuff. You will also find various street side stalls selling fruits, vegetables, swim wear, beach apparels, beach footwear, floating tubes, fashion jewelry, etc. The street also has some major shops selling artifacts, Indian fine jewelry made from semi-precious stones, tattoo parlors, massage and spa centers, etc.
Calangute Beach is popular for various beach activities like parasailing, banana boat riding, jet-skiing, etc. Along with a fake watches brief list, we have included some indicative prices. The activities youa��ll find on Calangute beache include:
- Water Skiing/Knee & Wakeboarding
- Jet skiing
- Wind Surfing
- Banana Boat/Bump & Ringo Rides
- Catamaran Sailing
- Speedboat rides
- Grand Island Day Trip
- Dolphin cruises
- Scuba diving/ Snorkelling
- Sunset/Moonlight cruise on the Mandovi River