1. We do not permit strangers and visitors in guest rooms. Kindly inform visitors to report to the Reception and you can meet them in the Reception lobby. Please close all taps and put off all lights and fans before going out. Kindly handover your room
2. keys at the Reception since we do not use the master keys for cleaning the rooms. If your keys are kept at the Reception the Housekeeping will clean your room daily and change your linen every alternate day. Please also ensure to handover the room keys at the Reception at the time of checkout. We urge you to use Safe Deposit Lockers to keep your valuables. The management is not responsible for any loss of money, jewellery or any other valuables kept in the rooms.
3. Outside foods and drinks (Alcoholic and Non Alcoholic) are strictly not permitted into the hotel premises.
4. Please do not play loud music whereby the other guests are disturbed.
5. The management will not be responsible for any injury or ill health resulting from the use of hotel facilities or for accidents occurring within the hotel premises.
6. Guests will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the hotel property caused by themselves, friends or any other person for whom they are responsible.
7. Rs.1000/- will be charged against loss of room keys and Rs700/- will be charged in case of loss of locker keys.
8. Use of narcotic drugs and /or psychotropic substances is strictly not permitted and is punishable by law.
9. Checkout time 11:00 noon. If you wish to stay beyond 11:00 noon please inform reception and if the room is available you will be charged half on the normal rate, subject to availability of rooms.
10. The management reserves for itself the absolute right of admission of any person in the hotel premises and to request to vacate his/her room at any moment without previous notice to do so. In case of default the management is entitled to remove the luggage and lock the room.
11. Bills must be settled on presentation. Personal cheques are not accepted. Regardless of instructions guest are also liable until balance has been paid.
12. In the case of default in payment of dues by the guest, the management shall be entitled to a lien on the luggage and belongings and to detain the same and to sell or auction such property at any time after the day of departure without reference to the party and to appropriate the net sale proceeds towards amount due by the guest.
13. Pets are not allowed in the guest rooms and hotel premises.
14. Cooking in the rooms is strictly prohibited.
15. The management reserves to itself the right to add to, or alter or amend any of the above terms, and conditions and rules without notice to its guests.